Housing Choices Australia, in partnership with annecto, are launching a new housing development in central Dandenong using an exciting model of specialist housing. This housing is designed for individuals who experience disability and require a specialist solution that is funded by the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
The brand new apartment complex in Dandenong is just a stone’s throw away from the heart of it all. The location offers close proximity to public transport, local parks along with access to services, restaurants and educational institutions.
To be eligible
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be able to rent and utilities.
- Specialist Disability Accommodation funding for:
- Design type: High Physical Support or Improved Livability
- Dwelling Type: Apartment 2-bedroom, 1 resident
- Dwelling Type: Apartment 1 bedroom, 1 resident (HPS)
What’s on offer
- 5 apartments designed to High Physical Support and Improved Livability standards.
- Onsite Overnight assistance delivered by Annecto (24/7 model and combines shared and individual support).
Housing Choices Australia is a registered, not-for-profit organisation with a vision to see all people affordably housed in neighbourhoods that support life opportunities. We do this by continuing to be a leading provider of affordable homes across Australia, working with partners to create resilient and inclusive neighbourhoods. We are one of Australia’s leading providers of specialist disability housing and dedicate 25 percent of all our tenancies to people who experience a disability.
annecto have partnered with SDA as the supported independent living provider across Metro Melbourne. We are highly experienced in transitioning individuals into homes and communities of their choice.